What a refreshing little book the Japan Diet is, with its wonderful attitude to losing weight through healthy eating.
It is designed to be read over 30 days so you can slowly introduce, sample, digest and practise the principles of The Japan Diet, and then take them with you throughout life.
When you think about it this makes perfect sense. You didn’t hurriedly put on those extra pounds, or dive straight into a high fat, high salt diet, it just kind of happened. So isn’t it logical that gaining the knowledge to make healthy eating routine, should be just as natural and painless?
The Japan Diet Main Features
- Based on a traditional Japanese style of eating
- Includes contributions from dietitians & health experts
- Dietitians 7 day sample menu using ready meals and Supermarket “Grab & Go” items
- 50 delicious and surprisingly easy recipes
- Explanations of ingredients and where to purchase them from
But don’t take my word for what a wonderful book The Japan Diet is, registered dietitian Juliette Kellow gives her opinion in her review and the worlds press has reviewed it with just as much enthusiasm.
So as they sat in Japan, dozo, meshiagare! Or, please, enjoy!