Gym Quality Exercise Ball
The Fit Ball exercise ball is great for strengthening and toning exercises and comes complete with an illustrated exercise chart.
Exercise ball exercises help strengthen the core muscles: abs, hips, lower back and, in some exercises, the thighs. Doing abdominal exercises on a fitball is particularly effective.
An all round fitness tool, an exercise ball adds fun and variety to your workout. Fit ball exercise is suitable for all levels of fitness; working core muscles and improving balance.
Our Fitball is a gym quality exercise ball, anti-burst tested to 300kg rather than the more usual 200-250kg, in an exclusive pearly colour.
Which Size Fit Ball Do I Require?
Take measurement from back of knee to the ground (A), add 3cm for depression of the ball. The next size ball after this measurement is the size you require.
Back of knee to ground (A) = 45cm
+ 3cm for depression = 48cm.
Therefore user requires 55cm fitball.
Note: Exercise balls are also known as gym ball, body ball, stability ball, fitness ball, balance ball and swiss ball.
- Available in 3 sizes:
- 55cm exercise ball - suitable for persons 5'5" and under (164cm and under)*
- 65cm exercise ball - suitable for persons 5'6" - 5'10" (166cm - 177cm)*
- 75cm exercise ball - suitable for persons 5'11" and over (178cm and over)*
- Tested to a 300kg weight limit.
- Illustrated exercise chart.
You may also like...